Friday, September 6, 2013

Galli Village Cafe

There's this one place in San Antonio Village where dining is such a pleasurable experience. Its cozy, its somehow hidden and i think only a few people know it. A place where a traveler would want to be inside because of the numerous traveler's book displayed around the restaurant. The ambiance is simply wonderful. Please come inside.. welcome to Galli Village Restaurant. 

You got to try their Tuna Salpicao. It's really good. I usually eat beef salpicao but tuna? Yeah its my first and it was delicious. Its really tasty. Tuna is soft and tender. Its very healthy! This is a must try!

Their Kare-Kare is really delicious! One of the best Kare-Kare i ever tasted. This one is a winner. I added some fresh string beans and a little bit of parsley on top just to add color on the dish. The meat is so tender....and the sauce is just wonderful.  I love this. I love this very much. 
Please do visit Galli Village Cafe. Im sure you will love their great food. I also saw different kinds of Paella's in their menu and i believe they are delicious as well. Galli Village Cafe is located right in front of Sacred Heart Church in San Antonio Village in Makati. They are at the ground floor of the YMCA building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.