Sunday, February 9, 2014

Shi Lin

If you're looking for an authentic Taiwanese restaurant, well this is definitely the place. This is my 2nd time at Shi Lin. I had my first visit at their branch in Bonifacio Global City. It's my first time to taste that delicious Xiao Long Bao (many thanks to Ms. Mara and Eduardo for the treat!).  I had my second visit at their branch in Rockwell Powerplant. I had a photoshoot there for their deal in Ensogo.  

Took  a photo of the chefs making the Xiao Long Bao. This is also one of the assets of the restaurant because you can see the chefs working on the food with its huge glass window facing their work kitchen. 

This is best with their sauce - 1 part soy sauce and 1 part vinegar. Using the spoon, dip it in slowly into the sauce then eat it slowly.Indulge and savor the explosion of flavors inside. :)  Just make sure that Xiao Long Bao is not that hot coz it might burn your tongue! Haha, i am victim actually. haha :)

I also had their delicious shrimp and pork siomai. Never seen siomai aesthetically good. Looks really appetizing. The taste is just perfect.  The combination of the shrimp and pork is heavenly good. This is a must try at Shi Lin. 


They also serve different kinds of noodles. This 2 photos over here are two of their most delicious noodles. Noodles with Pork ( i think thats Pork Tonkatsu.) and the other one is the Noodles with Spicy Sesame Peanut Sauce. 

After a great meal, its always good to drink a nice cup of tea. 



Shi Lin over at Rockwell is a really nice restaurant. Its really clean. Spacious. A mixture of cultural and modern design  which  is really nice. Staff is really accommodating and service is fast.


Their background music kinda teleports you to Taiwan. It definitely adds up to that authentic  feel.    I would love to go back there someday. 

Many thanks to Mam Cherry and her staff for the warm hospitality. The hand on the Xiao Long Bao and Tea shot is actually hers! Many thanks for helping me out from the shoot. I would also like to thank Sherry of ensogo for all the help and assistance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.