Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Royal Picadilly

cupcakes! i love the chocolate and the red velvet!






every man's dream fridge


I went to this place called Royal Picadilly in La Vista near Petron at Katipunan (just after Miriam College) and the experience is wonderful. These are my photos that I took. I had a shoot there for our upcoming deal launching real soon at Ensogo. I tried their cupcakes and its really delicious! One of the favorites is the Chocolate cupcake and the Red Velvet. They also serve delicious dishes like sausages, fillets and steaks. They also have different kinds of imported beers at a reasonable price. Its one of those places you'd love to hang out and dine in. If you have time, just drop by. Its beside the gate of La Vista in Katipunan. You'll see there the Petron gas station. Its located at the 2nd floor just beside starbucks. I would like to thank Mam Cielo for the warm hospitality. Thank you! I'l come visit your restaurant soon after basketball at ateneo. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.