Monday, March 11, 2013

T.G.I. Friday's

I so love eating at Friday's. Their wide array of meals is just delicious! Im excited that i had a chance to take pictures of their top dishes for their promo at ensogo. Im gonna be shooting burgers, their salad, their famous fish n chips and their super delicious dessert, the Oreo Madness! Photo on top is their ultimate cheese burger with 2 slices of cheese and  a quarter pound of that juicy meat. Served hot with fries. Delicious.. really delicious!

 Also had a taste of their delicious garden salad. Its crunchy.. its so fresh.. i love the dressing. tastes really good. Perfect for those who look for their diet.. ;) 




 Their Fish n Chips is one of the best i ever tasted. I like this one specially with a pinch of lemon.. Its really good. I dunno why some people dont like cream dorry coz maybe its kinda bland to taste but for me., i love it.. Specially this one. Dunk it in to their special onion sauce and its heaven.. You got to try this i swear. Its really good. 

Now for my favorite ending, the Oreo Madness.. This is definitely madness right here! Vanilla Ice Cream topped with mashed oreo cookies then drizzled with ample amount of caramel and chocolate syrup! Talk about calories bro. This one is screaming sugar! But hell this is rally good... 

Many thanks to Meggy for dragging me out here at Friday's in Rob Galleria. You just gave me an extra inch under my belt! Thank you! Thanks also to the staff.. to Mam Chi.. ur' so kind.. I just realized ladies who call themselves chi are not only beautiful but kind and friendly as well.. :) 

Thanks again for the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.