Saturday, June 1, 2013

Khaleb Shawarma

Shawarma is considered to be one of those complete meals on a budget. Why? you already have meat..which is a good source of protein. Then theres the vegetables. tomatoes, cucumbers, onions... then wrapped in a soft pita bread - which is a good source of carbohydrates. Dressed it up with some garlic and hot sauce, All of that for only 50pesos! Thats why when im saving up, i usually buy one (or two). Eto na eh... Its all there  in the palm of your hand. We visited Kaleb Shawarma over at Baliwag Bulacan..(YES Baliwag Bulacan! Its crazy) and had our shoot for their deal at Ensogo. 

This is one of my favorites. The Cielo Kebab. Im so addicted with this one. Its so delicious. It took a while to photograph this one coz they had it cooked twice in order to get this perfect. Its all worth it. 

Kaleb is launching a deal at Ensogo and all of these are only 99pesos! Thats a great deal because usually 1 shawarma costs 50 bucks.. with the deal you get 3 for only 99. So hurry buy your vouchers now!  

5 comments:

  1. Great shots!! as well as the food.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in these pictures! These photos makes me crave for khaleb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Khaleb!! A bite is heaven in my mouth, specially the kebab on pita!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the taste of Kebab on pita... Sobrang sulit cya for me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought 5 vouchers of this in Ensogo. Can't wait for the redemption day...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.