Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sabang Beach

After all that walking and sickening boat ride, we are dead hungry. Eating a horse is not enough., a blue whale would be enough. When we saw the buffet table, my feet is like, it has a mind of its own.. magnetized by the food and my hands are somehow possessed getting the spoons and plates...



They served this really delicious liempo. Grabbed a handful of that. Its perfect with hot rice and some ice cold Coke!


I was so full after that i need to move along the beach side with my camera. Saw this father and daughter working together in making their very own sand castle... Lovely sight...



These Nipa Huts are really a relaxing and its perfect having a comfortable lunch just beside the beach. The smell of fresh air and grilled barbecue made me hungry for more... but i got to stop...



I thin theres something wrong with this sign over here...


Look at that beach! its so wide! I think this is a great place for Ultimate Frisbee! I just like it when the coconut trees are far away from the shore... specially when the beach is white.

It gives you a lot of room to do a lot of beach stuff like.. ultimate frisbee and beach volleyball. Also, it helps the beach become clean since coconuts and its leaves are not scattered around the area...



This is a photo of Abby passing by the bridge. We are on our way to the parking lot going back to our hotel..




This is our small group and some of our fellow travellers are about to go home and catch a flight. But before that, everybody strike a pose and get ready for the camera...



Goodbye beach. hope to see you again...real soon




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.