Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bubble Tea Boy


Bubble Tea Boy is my second official Ensogo shoot. Me and Ms.D went at their branch in Greenhills to take photos of the facade and their products. I think its located where the ol' Gonuts Donuts is situated before. The owners gave us their warm hospitality and even gave us free drinks. =) I just love these perks!


This is Ms.D, our Marketing executive and most of the time models for our merchant's products and services :)




Bubble Tea Boy is actually a really nice drink! I recommend it to everyone. It was quite an experience shooting at promenade coz the guards tried to stop me while working. Bubble Tea owners just explained to the guard that we are just doing this for a blog and not for advertising or marketing....

and here i am doing so. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.