Saturday, February 5, 2011

One More Photo


This is my Ensogo family. I had a chance to take the company photo and its quite an honor. Took this one at the front of our building. This is the so called "wacky shot" hehe. Used my tripod on this one and my nifty remote . Even though the light conditions are pretty nasty, still managed to get a better exposure (thanks to live mode). These guys are amazing. Very dedicated, full of joy and jolly most of the time yet serious and composed in getting the job done. Im so happy to be a part of something big.


Took a photo of some of my officemates after our company photoshoot. Most of them already went up and these guys managed to stay to take another photo. These guys are really nice and really fun to be with. I can say., im really enjoying my stay at my new job right now. Promise them to give them more great photos.. :) in return for their warm hospitality. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.