Monday, September 28, 2009

Mt. Gulugod Baboy

"Mellow on Yellow ", Anilao Batangas , Philippines 2009 © Mac Centeno


"Pitch Before Dark ", Anilao Batangas , Philippines 2009 © Mac Centeno


"One Bright Light", Anilao Batangas , Philippines 2009 © Mac Centeno


Mt. Gulugod Baboy / August 21, 2009
more photos

Mt. Gulugod Baboy was one of the best Mountains that I ever climbed. Together wit my friends Jolly ., Ayla , Mark and grace. we reached the summit with so much joy. Relieved from pain and exhaustion. We camped just near the summit. There are a lot of mountaineers as well that filled the mountain we songs, laughs and heart-felt moments. This is a trip that I will never forget. That picture on top, i named it "Mellow on yellow", won in a contest for best photo. i won a remote shutter for it. its my first award as a photographer and im so happy about it. The second photo is also one of my favorites., a silhouette of our fellow climbers at the summit. I really like the sky on that photo. No edits on this one except for cropping the picture. The last picture is also my favorite. Too bad it got blurred when Mark moved.

*** won best photo from Nathaniel Salang's Photo of the Month Contest titled "Yellow"

1 comment:

  1. sir, pwede ko pa ba mahiram yung isang image mo about sa Mt. Gulugod Baboy? gagamitin ko lng po for our event... thanks in advance and God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.