Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beer Belly

Bangus Sisig! I was lucky enough to shoot Beer Belly at Madisson at Boni Ave. Dave, the owner of the place needs a photo of his Bangus Sisig for their ensogo deal. It was quite a challenge for me coz light is really faint. Not only that.. its red! The neon lights are really messing up my exposure. I need to use my speedlight to overpower the nasty neon lights.


They also need a photo of the fries. I saw this food photography tip off the net and it says that - shoot the food in a unique angle. I shot this one like these coz you dont normally look food at this kind of angle. It gives out a different perspective for the viewer.


Beer Belly is one of those places you will love to chill in. Food is great, music is steady. Its a commendable place to unwind, relax and enjoy an ice cold beer with friends, co workers after a long stressful, toxic day. Oh man., im so hungry right writing this blog... =/ I guess its bad blogging about food when ur hungry. It makes you crave for something that you cannot have. And thats depressing. oh well., i guess i just have sleep this off... Thanks to dave for his warm hospitality =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.