Thursday, October 1, 2009

Discovering Hong Kong

Hong Kong 2009 © Mac Centeno


Hong Kong 2009 © Mac Centeno


Hong Kong 2009 © Mac Centeno


Discovering Hong Kong
more pictures

Simply amazing. Breathtaking sights. Great food. Clean surroundings. Hong Kong has it all. The image above is the amazing Lippo Centre. One of my favorite buildings in HK. But our next destination is far better. We went to IFC building, the tallest building in all of Hong Kong. I never imagined standing on the 88th floor of this building. Truly spectacular! The elevator going up is really fast! coz it only took us about a minute to reach the 88th floor! The view on top is unimaginable. The 88th is never a tourist area. Thanks to kuya's friend who sneaked us in. Because of him, we witnessed one of the most spectacular view in Hong Kong. He's an angel! After our visit to stratosphere, we rode a fastcraft and went to Ma Wan Island. We had a magnificent view of Ching Ma bridge that took our breath away. Way back home, I was just googling and spamming blogs about it and now, its right there above and infront of my face, waiting to be captured by my lens! Amazing! Thank God for the perfect weather. We had sunny skies all the way that made this day really special. More of Hong Kong in my next albums. For now, here are my top picks of the day. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.