Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flesh, Dark Clouds and Basketballs

Sir Nathaniel Salang's Nude Photography Class Batch 1

Sir Nathaniel's Yashica TLR

Saturday. What a weekend! Just had my first nude photoshoot under Sir Thaniel Salang at UP Diliman. I never felt nervous shooting with the camera. But as time goes by., it felt natural. We were 15 photographers out there. Kudos to sir thaniel for directing the "traffic". Thanks also to our fellow photographer Glenn for directing the lights of our photo shoot. Galing! Our model was very professional and very easy to work with. Hope to take her photos again someday.

After the photoshoot, I still have time to go to the QCAA games. Its been one of my great passions shooting ballgames specially the QCAA coz i love these kids perform. They give all their heart playing the games. In this shot, St. Claire and Angelicum is battling out for that semifinal s lot. St Claire won and what a game they played. I love this shot coz of that stretch.


This guy sure hell can play. He's fast, Very tough when he's in the air. Angelicum's star


Nice stretch. This guy can fly.


St. Pat's ace guard Masanque makes a lovely dish to his team mate after his awesome drive

This guy
, I only know his Surname, Masanque of St. Claire, got game! After a nasty fall from the ellimination game against Ateneo, that gave him a dislocated elbow, he gave us a damn show as he showed us his hang-time moves against the big guys of Angelicum. He plays gracefully. Dribbles without effort. What a great player.


Star player of the game. St.Pat's Madamba, intervewed by UNTV

Sunday, I attended mass early and right after, I went straight to Tivoli Royale to cover the Final 8 of QCAA games. But before that, I dropped by Mcdo, grabbed a Double Cheeseburger Meal on the go for lunch and munched on melted cheese right at the parking lot. Im shy eh.. haha. Then as i entered the gym (with my iced tea), st claire, elementary, is playing. My favorite player, Mada mba is again racking the scores as he scorches the net with his three pointers and lay-ups. They won the game that made their team advance in the playoffs.

Gabo, shows us how to do it

Gabo, #7 player of St Vincent, is one of my favorite players in the league. If you look at him, he seems skinny but when you see him play., u'l just stand in awe. He's so agile. When he moves, theres no effort. He just glides and slices the defence up. In a normal game, he scores above 30 points, dishes out 10 more assists and can rebound. This guy is fun to watch. I hope he wins the MVP award.



This is the last play of the game were a crucial foul was called.

This will be the cheesiest picture u'll ever see in QCAA ever


The game between ICCS and St Vincent was "the game" of the season so far for me. The game was so close. St Vincent has the twice-to-beat advantage but team ICCS never thought of it as a hindrance and gave the best game of their lives. ICCS won in a cinderella fashion! There was even a little controversy on the last call of the refs and they even have to look at the tapes that the media crew t
ook. What a close game it was.


show me the replay

Next week., its the final four for the HS division of the boys. Favored ateneo faces the underdog ICCS and Defense crazy Claret will face the miracle boys of St. Claire. Im gonna be there to cover the games. Its gonna be crazy!


. . .

Its monday, and there are things in the office that doesnt seem to be going pretty well. After all the issues that has been going on, Ayla and Jolly, submitted their resignation. Theres this huge cloud above our workplace and i dunno if things will still work out. For all I know., im go ing to miss these two special people., specially jolly who gave me this job. They are good people. But sometimes, good people has their own limits. Gonna miss those giggles at that part of the room. Im gonna miss Ayla's choppyness. =/

Ayla and Jolly, Mt Gulugod Baboy summit

For all its worth, I had a great time working here in SBM. I met great people who are not here anymore.. From Big tall Mark to always cool Cristel and to babe magnet Pao., to Bass strapping Anna..then Pabling Nick...then Jolly and Ayla, these guys..they are amazing...its been an honor working with them... and Im afraid, the list will go on.

fallen leaves and almost dead bonsai. is this a sign?

Like my boss's Bonsai, its leaves one by one withered and slowly dying (and i think its already dead). If everybody will leave, what will happen to us now? What will happen to the company? What will happen to me? I dont have any plans of goin anywhere. I dunno where should I go. I was actually thinking of becoming a full time photographer...but i dont know how am i gonna start...

Oh well.. Its been one great ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.