Sunday, February 12, 2012

Singapore Food Republic


I had a photoshoot at one of the best restaurants at Bonifacio Global City - The Singapore Food Republic. I heard great reviews with this restaurant and im about to find out how great it is. 


The interior is really nice. I like the bold black wooden tables. The chairs are made somehow made in abacca then probably varnished to black. I like it. Very modern looking ant its locally made.  This photo is taken at the 2nd floor. Check out the huge panoramic photo on the wall. It makes you feel  you're  in Singapore actually.  



They served me with this really delicious dish. Its baby squid in caramel sauce. Damn this is so good. Its so crunchy and the sweetness is perfect!. You got to try this one out. Perfect with a bottle of beer on the side. :)



Then they let me try this famous drink at Singapore - The "Teh Tarik".  Teh tarik (literally "pulled tea" or 拉茶 in Chinese) is a hot Malaysian tea beverage which can be commonly found in restaurants, outdoor stalls and kopi tiams in southeastern Asian countries like Malaysia. Its name is derived from the pouring process of "pulling" the drink during preparation. It is made from black tea and condensed milk. - Wikipedia



Thats condensed milk... by lookin at it makes me more...excited. This looks very tasty! 



Right at my first sip... i was like wow... this is really good! I even forgot to take a picture of it. I just realized it when im about to finish it all! 



I also tried their Chocolate Lava Cake. This cake is really good. The cake is so moist and the chocolate is oozing from the inside. When you visit Singapore Kitchen Republic, this is a must order! 

Soon they will have a deal coming at Ensogo-Livingsocial. I guarantee you, the food here is really good. Im sure you will  love it!




Photos by : Mac Centeno
Singapore Kitchen Republic, Bonifacio Global City



1 comment:

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.