Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fix n Berries

Theres this place over at SM North Bridgeway that you will surely love. Its called Fix N Berries! They serve delicious smoothies. Mouth-waterring cupcakes and cakes. I dropped by there last week for a photoshoot for their ensogo deal and boy i was darn luck to try these delicious treats! 

That cupcake is surely delicious! Even though their place is quite small, a number of people drop by to buy their favorite smoothies.. some drop by for their delicious desserts. 

I also tried this one which is i dunno whats inside it. I think those were nachos topped with chunks of beef and i think those were Oishi (apparently they aren't) then drizzled with i think is cheese sauce or something. I do apologize for the lack of info but i tell you, this nacho fix is really good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.