Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sweet Bella



Now this is sight for sore eyes! Ms. Jem, one of our managers asked me to take a photo of this really delicious cake from Sweet Bella. Soon to be launched at Ensogo-LivingSocial. Its my pleasure shooting this one coz it looks really good! Cant wait for this one. Visit Ensogo and watch out for this deal. Yummy!


Another shot of this amazing cake. Im a sucker for strawberries and im sure im gonna love this one.. Although its quite expensive. Standard retail price for this cake is P1,700 pesos!   According to their website - this is their original creation..made with crunchy cashew crust layered with Chantilly cream and topped with fresh strawberries. Love the butterflies though.. hehe


2 comments:

  1. Glad that i found your blog! Lovely pictures, and this one, drool-worthy! I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog, and get updates on what's going to come out at Ensogo, I'm a fan eh.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.