Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Its More Fun in the Philippines!


Department of Tourism came up with a new slogan for their drive to boost tourism in our country. Its says, Its more fun in the Philippines. I find it really good inspite of the criticism it gets. I gathered some of my favorite photos and tagged them with our country's new tourism slogan.

This one above is one of my favorites so far. I took this one when we are backpacking at Mt. Pulag and it was one of my favorite destinations so far. Its freaking cold actually (0 to 5 degrees C ) but the experience is really awesome!






One of my favorite filipino dishes is the Tokwat Baboy. Its basically tofu mixed with pork, soy sauce, onions and pepper. This is best partnered with an ice cold beer. My favorite combination! Took this one when i visited Sonsi's at Pioneer St.



Coron in Palawan is also one of my favorite places here in our country! White sand beaches. Crystal blue waters. Its just amazing. Beach Bumming is definitely fun here at Coron! Its a must see.. must experience! If you havent been there.. you should! Its awesome. Worth the money! :)


This is my sunset photo i took when we had our landscape workshop with sir Allan Baredo (check out his site Lantaw.blogspot.com). He has this enormous talent with landscape photography and he shared us some of his techniques. This is such an awesome sunset at Dasol Pangasinan. What a great place indeed.

Theres a lot of photos to post here actually. Our country has a lot of great places. Amazing traditions and very hospitable people. Lets help our country to boost tourism. Tag your fave photos as well. :)

#itsmorefuninthephilippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.