Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chocolates and Citylights

God these Crinkles are to die for. This monday., i think we will launch our Hungrypac deal and its gonna be awesome. It was an honor for me to take the photos of the chocolate cake and the crinkles. I love Crinkles and i cant wait to taste one. This is really good with coffee. I tell you. its heaven in every bite! Watch out for it on www.ensogo.com.ph !



Too bad i didnt had the chance to taste this chocolate cake given by Ms Jem. I was so full back then. Sabi ko sa sarili ko., mamaya na lang.. kukuha ako isa. Too bad when i was about to get one., ubos na! Oh well. Thanks Ms Jem for the cake! Appreciate the gesture. In behalf of the whole prod team. Thank you!



Took this one last friday night. My officemate Cathy is selling home made peanut butter and its so delicious. This jar costs around P135 and its a good deal coz its really delicious. My good friend Gil just bought some mini pandesals over at artisan (sosyal!) coz he cant stand the hunger bugging him. I was the first one to go grab a piece and gave a generous amount of p.butter on that mini pandesal.. Gawd its just perfect! I asked clarisse to hold on to the bread as i took this photo :)


Another night has gone and the lights at Bonifacio Global City is gorgeous once again. This is the view at our Balcony. Ms Jem sighed and even framed the image with her fingers and told herself that would make a really good photo, "Ganda picturan!" When i went to my table., i saw my camera laying around and said whattaheck.. lets take a photo.. then here it is! :) Lovely BGC lights...

I noticed that i dont take a lot of pictures lately.. Nagsawa na ba ako? I dunno... But everytime i grabe a hold of my camera... shutter clicks haunt my head like my camera is begging me to take some shots... hehe. weird. Anyways., stay dry on this rainy Sunday.. Take care everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.