Monday, January 21, 2013

Solace Wine and DIne

Deals at Ensogo are getting better and better! For only 399 you will get all of this! 2 kinds of salads, 2 soups, 2 main course meals, a bibingka soufle and 2 iced teas! Imagine...dinner for two for less than 500 pesos.. thats just crazy... These are not just your ordinary dishes.. these are gourmet dishes! And it really does taste good! 

I started with their Squash soup which i really enjoyed. I just love its creaminess... its so good. I highly recommend this one. 

For my salad, i had their asian ceasar! I love it! Those fresh greens with a dash of bacon bits! Yummy!

For my main course, I had the chicken curry.. its just sooooooo gooood! Every single bite is just heaven! I so love it. This is my favorite among their dishes so far. 

Never had the chance to taste their bibingka soufle which looks really delicious!

 Apart from the delicious food, their place is simply elegant. Leather chairs, finely painted walls... Mirrors all over made the interiors look big! Its an incredible dining experience! They also serve different kinds of wines! This place is just amazing! If you want to have a great dining experience., you might wanna consider dropping by at Solace. Solace Wine and Dine is located at 914 Arnaiz St., San Lorenzo Village, Makati City. For reservations, pls call 0916-437-8917 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.