Monday, March 17, 2014

Seafood Shack

 
If there's one thing that I really love eating is seafood! I really dig these dishes! Fish..shrimps... clams. Its just my thing! I really love shrimps most specially like this one over here. The shrimps are like smothered with butter sauce! Its so delicious! I think i ate a lot of these! The whole bucket of shrimps probably! We just had a treat eating a lot at Seafood shack and man their food here is really delicious....

Tahong! I so love tahong. Mussels are relatively popular here in the country and with its abundant source, this is usually part of every Filipino's diet. I love this so much most specially when there's beer ;) 

Clams are also one of my favorites! Imagine a whole bag of these! If you really love seafoods, this is the place to be. That photoshoot was just one of the best that I ever had. The best shrimps, those juicy mussels and those delicious clams..what more can you ask for?! 

The interior is also beautiful. It's like im eating inside a fishing vessel or something. It's clean, it's spacious. I love it. It's a really nice place to invite your friends and family. 

Seafoodshack is located at Sct. Rallos in Timog, QC. Theres a new resto complex there and foodshack is one of them. The whole complex is newly built so everything seems to spic and span. I'd probably go back one of these days. :) Food here is really good. I highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.