Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bread One Bakeshop

 I dont remember when was the last time I went to Binondo., i think i never been there for a long long  time. I had a photoshoot today at one of the best bakeshops in Binondo, welcome to Bread One Bakeshop. They offer Hong Kong style bread baked to perfection and made fresh everyday.



different sizes, different choices
There are so many choices! They all look delicious. I noticed there are a lot of regulars who visit the place and buy their favorite bread. Probably as pasalubong.

tasted the bread loaf on top and it was really delcious


I tried a lot of ways to shoot the bread. I tried with the packaging on and without. I actually love this shot without  the packaging. It really brings out the texture of the bread. 

bread one gift basket
 This is one of their gift baskets. This is perfect for the upcoming holidays. Ensogo will soon run a deal with Bread One and it will be launched anytime soon. They also have a branch in SM Mall of Asia. Just visit www.livingsocial.com.ph for more information. 

This is my first time to shoot tethered on location. It was really easy because i can easily manipulate the photo and adjust the settings directly to my computer. Im using Lightroom 3 as my software. I think im going to shoot tethered from now on. Its a lot easier. You can see the details directly and with a larger picture. 

Many thanks to the staff of Bread One. for the warm hospitality. Appreciate it so much. Thanks also to our ojt PJ from merchant services who assisted me with the shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.