Monday, November 12, 2012

ABS-CBN Parol


I cant imagine I stepped inside Pinoy Big Brother's House over at ABS-CBN. I had a photoshoot of their star christmas lantern or "Parols" featured at ensogo.com.ph. I was a little nervous because ABS-CBN is now a  huge partner of Ensogo and I have to do good with my photos. Looks like I did well with my multiple exposures and made great shots of the famous Bahay ni Kuya.  The parol is now available at the Ensogo website. Proceeds of the parol will benefit the Sagip Kapamilya foundation. 


The parol is not that flashy in design. Its really simple but elegant.  Its available in red and white. It is made of capiz. and its about 24 inches in diameter. It has one steady light inside. Also available in 5 inch hanging parol and 5 inch handheld parol. 

Hurry and buy your parols now. This is a limited offer and its now available at ensogo.com.ph  This is a great deal because not only you purchased something really nice , but you will also help a lot of people because proceeds will go to Sagip Kapamilya, ABS-CBN's charitable institution. Christmas is all about giving. Now is the time to give out something and have something beautiful in return. 

For more details about abs-cbn's parol deal at ensogo, visit this link.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.