Monday, January 30, 2012

Real Steel

This movie is really awesome. A must watch!

I really love this movie and i just want to include it down to my blog. I actually wanted to watch this film at the movies but sadly time is kinda scarce and i didnt had a chance. When my officemate told me that he has a ripped version of the movie, i immediately asked for a copy. Today., im somehow working sick at home.. i watched the movie for the first time at the comforts of our sala..  If you havent watched this one yet.. you should. Its one great movie. Its not just the robots boxing it out.. but the story is really nice as well. Its a really good father and son movie. Hugh Jackman is really amazing in this film. I like the kid's acting as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.