Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cookie Nibblers and Brownies at Mrs Fields

 
I had another visit at my favorite cookie and brownie shop no other than Mrs. Fields Cookies! I so love chocolate chip cookies and Mrs Fields is definitely one of my favorites. For the first time i tried their browny nibblers and its really good. This is best with coffee. I had a photoshoot with them for their Ensogo deal and im actually excited for this one because these goodies are so delicious. These brownies and cookies are the perfect give away for your love ones or your girlfriends or your crushes. Im sure they will love this because these cookies and brownies are made with love..

 the cookie nibblers are just perfect. Bite size, and really delicious! i can eat a whole plate of these! Ms Frances actually gave me some to go.. thanks Ms Frances. I shared some of the cookies to my officemates and they loved it too. 


I also tried their delicious Bolognese Pasta. This is just perfect because by the time i finished shooting, i had that sudden urge of hunger and this is the perfect fix! Again, thank you Ms. Frances! 
If you love cookies, Mrs. Fields is just on top of my list. Im not saying this because they just gave me free meryenda,, haha., im saying this because i really love it...It just fit to my taste. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.