Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Us Girls BTS @ Ensogo

It was a huge surprise when camera crew of ABS-CBN starting to crash over our small office in BGC. I didnt know that Angel Aquino and the production staff of Us girls will come over for their segment about online shopping. I was star-strucked coz Angel was doing her spills right beside me. Shes really nice and very down to earth. The feature on Us girls will be aired on July 28 at Studio 23. The camera guy gave me and my jungle-of-a-like desk some tv exposure and honestly i dunno if im gonna be proud or disgusted! =)) He told me to look busy and said to him., sige po sir mag bu-busybusyhan ako..hehe. This is now my 3rd TV appearance since my humiliating rice shortage-appearance on GMA News and giant burgers at Rated-K. Haha. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.