Saturday, June 1, 2013

Salido Restaurant

 I love dimsums! I really do. Specially Hakaw. I had a shoot at Salido Restaurant over at Retiro in QC and the food there is absolutley delicious. 

You always have to start with the soup...it makes you're appetite raise to the next level. Love it!  

 and of crs.. my favorite Hakaw... one of the best there is. this one is really delicious i tell you..

i know its kinda freaky when you shoot chicken feet but this one looks really delicious... 

and  of crs what good is a dimsum cart without some siomai.. i had a couple of that actually and its really good..

tried adding a human element with this shot so i tried placing my hand in there.. haha. :)

of course a photo-op with the staff! :) Thanks guys for the warm hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.