Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fun Weekend at Clark

It was a great weekend with my balikbayan brother, kuya bam along with his family at Fontana Leisure Park in Clark, Pampanga. Its a double celebration since its my tita rosel's birthday as well. Ate Ley's parents, brother's and sisters along with their families were there to celebrate also. Ate Imee and the kids, Joy and abby were there to celebrate the occasion as well. I was so happy coz my brother gave me a new lens for my camera. Its his old Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5 lens. This is one of the first photos i took using the lens.


The experience at Fontana is really memorable. My brother rented one of the Villas which is running on air-con for 24 hours! Perfect for this scorching heat! I was actually nervous driving to Fontana with the intense heat since our car has a history of overheating and damn i saw again the gauge cranking up. Good thing we arrived at clark safe and sound. This photo is taken on top of the bridge of the lazy river at one of the Waterparks inside Fontana.




This is a photo of my nephews and my brother. They are headed the waterparks. I asked them to pose for a second for a picture. They didnt only posed, they jumped! All of them are excited and all ready to swim!

After our stay to Fontana, we were supposed to go Karting. Unfortunately there was an event going on inside the tracks and the whole place was reserved for it. The kids were kinda depressed but its ok since the heat that time was really scorching. We just went to Nayong Pilipino and took pictures of the place and even rode the boat at the man made lake. Well, they did. Me and Abby just stayed up in the bridge and enjoyed the view, and the shade.


This is a replica of the famous Barasoin church. Love the rustic attempt to replicate the old church. Abby and I took photos of the wonderful place. I think we just got dehydrated because the weather that time was really hot. Intense!

You can view more pictures at my multiply site. thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.