Friday, August 1, 2014

Marina Seafood Restaurant

Marina Seafood Restaurant is famous for their delicious Sisig and Sinigang na hipon. They had a restaurant before at Greenhills and I tried their food and man it was heaven. Seriously its delicious. I had a little smirk on my face when I was asked to do this shoot. I had to make this dish really appetizing and boy it was a tough challenge because the lighting is all yellow and gloomy. Good thing I kinda pulled it through... 
  
Their deal : Marlin Sisig + pakbet + Sinigang na hipon + unli  ice tea for 4  + unli rice all for the price of 499 pesos. That's great value for your money! Their sizzling marlin is really good. I had a chance to taste it and i loved it. Actually all of the dishes are good! I had a lot of those shrimps! 

I almost forgot to tell you guys that i held the shoot at their branch over at Metrowalk in Ortigas.  Great place! It's spacious and cozy.  Come by and visit im sure you'l love it there.  Deal is already running at Ensogo.com.ph Go grab your vouchers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.