Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lovely and Christian's Prenup Sneak-peeks

 Ms. Love from HR asked me if I could do their prenup...well, of course i can do that.. I just gave them a disclaimer that im not really a wedding photographer and they said its alright.. they trust my work and we gave it a go! 

We went to Camp Crame (its actually quite having a prenup there but might as well give it a shot) at a very hot and scorching day...  It was almost noon and the sun is raging like hell.... im sweating like im in a basketball game but still managed to be the on the top of my game. Had my gear up, rigged my lights and fired using my telephoto on this shot...Bokeh is really sweet with the 70-300 f/4 nikkor lens... 

 its quite hard doin the poses coz i always wanted it to be as natural as possible. I made them talk... i made them crack jokes to each other.. i wanted them to feel relaxed... and i just pointed the camera at them then click and click and click....

As much as possible i opted not to take a glimpse at the viewfinder....i tried to avoid chimping as much as possible coz i might miss that kodak moment... like this one right here... 

I owe it to all those wedding magazines, wedding photographers who share their tips and techniques. Covering a prenup..or a wedding is quite challenging coz you really have to be good because are precious moments that you need to document and it gives you that feeling that you are carrying the world on your shoulders... But you should learn to accept the challenge.. do good... and always remember this quote.. "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail..." its applicable not just in photography, but also in everyday life...... im planning it to be tattooed onto me someday for me to remember.... 

Many thanks to Love and Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.