Monday, July 23, 2012

Abby's Oreo Cheesecake Bars

Soft and moist. Its just soo good. I love it
Abby really loves to cook no doubt about it. She really loves to experiment in the kitchen and she really does great wonders! We had this deal at the office with Oreo Cookie Crumbs. Luckily, they gave me a sample of the product after im done with the shoot. I really dont know what to do with the Oreo Cookie Crumbs except maybe adding it in  to my ice cream . I think Abby would be the better recipient of the Oreo Crumbs coz im sure she will make wonders with it. 

Oreo Cheesecake Bars
She made this really delicious cheesecake bars. It was sooo good i ate a lot of it. She even gave me some to take it at work. So sweet of Abby. I was actually excited to take photos of it before i eat it. Discipline and patience is a virtue. I must take a good photo of it before i devour it all! The smell is so good and it was so inviting. Its really good. She actually posted the recipe for the this and you can read it at her blog
Many thanks to my beloved Abby for letting me experience her wonderful food creations! Love it so much. Hope she makes some more! hehe :) Good stuff! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.