Sunday, July 14, 2013

Recovery Food

I was working really late at the office doing some product shots and i just looked at my watch and it was already 3am! When you're inside the studio its like you're in a different dimension or something and you dont usually track down the time... So i promised to myself that i should reward myself something really nice.. something that would make me recover from the stress im enduring on that moment.. Some thing like a recovery food.. then boom! It just hit me! Recovery Food it is! They serve the best rice toppings you can ever think of. I went there and ordered my favorite Happy Beef Rice... Its like the best tapa you could ever imagine on top of their delicious fried brown rice. I also ordered their delicious dalandan juice... What a meal at 3 in the morning! Try it for yourself! Recovery Food is located at the 32nd street in Bonifacio Global City.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.