Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rinsing it Off

Lastnight at Metrowalk was fun! I missed hanging out with the BBFs and lastnight was a blast! Kwentuhan over chicharon bulaklak, calamares and overflowing beer!


I was quite tired from the whole shoot and its about time to rinse it off with a cold San Mig Light! Better since your celebrating it with friends who has been gone for quite some time.


Love this chandelier.. giving a very warm cozy ambiance to the place. Metrowalk is actually packed! A lot of people just welcomed the weekend with such open arms. (Actually., may amats na ako nung pinicturan ko to kaya ganyan na lang ang pagka-framing..)

Angge and Jam playing around at the background! :)


Its suppose to be a birthday treat for me but unfortunately i dont have the cash right now., so maybe next time guys... I still owe you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.