Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pasalubongs!

Abby went on a company outing at Pico de Loro Resort in batangas last friday. She went home along with these goodies from Rowenas! She texted me that she had something for me and its a surprise! I fetched her at Cubao and to my surprise she is holding boxes from Rowena's! Its one of the most popular pasalubong stores you'l ever find in tagaytay.

She gave me a box of Buko Tarts, a bag of shing-a-lings and a plastic container of Sylvannas! Oooooh yummy. Pictured above are the Buko tarts that i have tried for the first time and its really good!


I grabbed the camera out and attached my ever favorite lens, the 50mm, and took pictures of the pasalubongs before i devour them all! Hehe. These are the shing-a-lings which is my favorite as well. Placed them in a bowl to make it more presentable. I usually eat them straight from the plastic bag.. :)

These are the sylvannas that can melt so fast thats why i took the pictures of this one first and placed them at the freezer after. This badboys are so good that they melt right on your tongue before you swallow it. Its really nice.

Thanks beb for all these pasalubongs ! I love them so much! Now its time to eat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.