Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mark's Bicolog Pancit and Pichi-Pichi

Now for my another food adventure, I went to Brgy. Kapitolyo over at Pasig to take photos of one of the most delicious Pichi-Pichi and Pancit Palabok in town... Welcome to Mark's Bicolog! Their Pichi-Pichi is by far one of the best I ever tasted. Its not that sweet. It has this creamy taste. The consistency is good. Its not that soggy or soft. Smothered with  lots of cheese.. I love it. I think i had 3 slices of these delicious Filipino dessert.  

 Bicolog is derived from the words Pancit Luglug frim Bicol. They call the traditional Pancit palabok to pancit luglug. So they thought of a way to incorporate those words into one.. they came up with "Bicolog".  I love their pancit! Its delicious! Its heavy in the tummy. It's perfect for all occasions! 

I just finished this entire plate in a jiffy! Its really good. Really love the flavor. The chicharon is perfect.. shrimps are so nice and tender.  Definitely this pancit palabok falls into my list of favorites. Taste it for yourself! Im sure you'l feel the same.

Marks Bicolog is located at 64 East Capitol Drive in Kapitolyo Pasig City. For inquiries you can give them a call at (02)654-5542 These amazing dishes, the Pichi Pichi and the pancit will soon graze the website of Ensogo-LivingSocial real soon. For amazing deals on the finest food finds, hotels and latest gadgets, log on to www.ensogo.com.ph or www.LivingSocial.ph . It's a great way to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.