Monday, October 27, 2014

Mixin' Bowl SM North

Do you love macarons? What are macarons by the way? According to Wikipedia : A macaron is a French sweet meringue-based confection made with egg white, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond powder or ground almond, and food colouring. I tasted one of these when i went on a photoshoot before... one thing i instantly noticed is that, its not cheap. But indeed very delicious! 


For 40 pesos (or more)  a piece, this dessert should be really delicious and yes it is delicious indeed. I had one at Mixin Bowl over at Skydome at the rooftops of the newly renovated SM North EDSA. I arrived there early to plan out my shoot and good thing i did because i came out with pictures something like these. 


I used a couple of color gels to create a certain mood that goes along with the color of the food. I used yellow, red even blue gels to make the background somehow dramatic. I love the result. :)



 Besides the macarons, they also sell pastas, cakes  and other dishes. I really love their carbonara. It's so delicious. For sure if i drop by here next time, I'd order this once again no doubt. 


 I also love their blueberry cheesecake. I love the texture, the creaminess and the sweetness of the cake. It's really good. I just had this one after eating my delicious carbonara. Im sre you will love this one as well....


I also tried their delicious chocolate cake. This is a triple layered chocolate cake that is screaming with goodness! Its delicious! Best enjoyed with a hot cup of coffee or tea. 

Visit their restaurant at SM North EDSA just beside Skydome. They also serve different kinds of breads and I even saw some waffledogs out there! Give them a try im sure you'll love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.