Monday, September 24, 2012

Fila Watches

It just came to me, what if I try shooting watches using my 50mm 1.8.Undeniably this lens is really sharp and fast. I went on to my usual rig using the tripod and the shutter release chord and set my camera to bulb mode. 


Then for my apperture, i chose f/8 for that maximum clarity. Then for my ISO, i chose ISO100. Red is best on black so i chose a black felt backdrop. This only shows that the nifty fifty is a really good lens. I strongly agree that  every photographer should have this lens in their camera bag. Its light, its fast, its very sharp and very affordable.  



The Nikkor 50mm 1.8 costs less than 5,000 pesos. Its great for portraits, food and products. Its amazing in creating those lovely bokeh and the best lens when doing street photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.