Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Love Wins


Photo above is  my first Gay marriage coverage. My fist of its kind. They actually got married in Australia. This is more like a reception already and actually a fancy intimate dinner with close friends and family. I already posted this photo in my facebook page and I quoted - " No matter how complicated a relationship as it may be, regardless of the color of your skin, race, ethnicity nor gender. If you are meant for each other - Love Wins. 

I never made a blogpost for the longest time. For some reason, blogging became a little off to me. I dunno. Maybe I already lost it. Before I used to blog almost about everything. Everything beautiful that I see. But now, all of those is just a thing of history. These past months... probably a year actually, I was never happy. I was actually depressed. Even though it seems like I have everything I need. I feel empty. Its like living in the dark. Struggling to get through. Its just sad. 

Anyway, the year is almost done and I don't want to end it on a sad note. I do believe that 2019 will be a great year. I just have to believe in myself. Be positive. And work smarter. Im already there to be honest. I just have to work on it even more. I just need to focus. Focus whats coming, not what was left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.