Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shooting Short Notice


Sir Jay just gave me a surprise call last friday night. He was kinda desperate looking for a photographer for the day. He thought of me immediately and gave me a call. He asked me to shoot Confetti Salon for their Ensogo, Online Marketing campaign. Good thing I brought my camera with me and took the job.


I took an early lunch break and went the place. The owners are very hospitable. They even gave me a glass of tea. The place is good. Full of bright, vibrant colors. I love the chairs that comes in green! It suits the color of their ceiling.


They also have this mini bar which serve organic food. In the future, they will provide free Internet access to its customers. Perfect for husbands who wait for their wives to finish doing their hair.


I was amazed by the design of this light fixture. The owner of the Salon seems to travel a lot since there are stuff in there that usually comes from different places.



They also offer spa services. In this photo below, you will see here the massage area. Smells really good because of the oils and scented candles that you will find inside. Its kinda hard to shoot at small places but good thing I managed.



This area over here divides the spa area from the salon area. I like these beads hanging. It gave a mediterranean feel for the salon. Its like once you enter., you are in a different Zen. I really like what they have done in this area.



They also have whirlpool tubs inside each for men and women. They also do facial services for. This place is the one for you if you love to give yourself a little pampering. Im sure you will enjoy your visit out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.