Friday, June 11, 2010

My 1st Published Photo


I am so happy and proud that one of my photos was published in this very beautiful coffee table book called "Watersheds, Sheltering Life". Its one of my photos that I took when I went to Mt. Pulag in Benguet.


I was surprised that iCanvasMedia loved the photo that I took and they want to include it on their coffee-table book. Thanks to Mr. Cholo Florencio and all the staff of iCanvasMedia for appreciating my photo. I hope I can share more photos in their upcoming books.




This book is really nice. I never imagined my photo will be included in a book like this. All of the photos here are spectacular. Im just so honored to be a part of this book. .



and making my name part of this amazing pool of photographers is really something. I hope someday i can contribute more photos in their upcoming books. Who knows., my photo will graze the book cover.. hehe. Dreams do come true and this one proves it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.