Saturday, May 21, 2022

Housewarming

Good evening everybody! I tried downloading the app for blogger and I just want to try it. Sometimes I am too damn lazy to open my laptop. So why not blog on your phone! Anyways. I had a shoot earlier for Sir Jay's house blessing and his son's birthday. His newly built house is really amazing! 

I really love his music room where he keeps his guitars, amps and pedals. That rack over there where he hangs his guitars is pretty amazing! Did you know that Sir Jay makes and designs guitars? Oh yes! That guitar on left, he made it! Its like a Gibson SG design on a fender strat body. Thats craftsmanship. He also makes pedal amps. Sir Jay is a member of the band Overtone and he plays the guitars. A damn good one. He is actually my boss when I was working at Ensogo and SBM.

Also, its his son's birthday. It had a Roblox theme which is pretty cool though! Look at thos cupcakes. Looks good. They also have candies! A lot of candies to choose from! 

And the Food was great! I really love the pasta and the roast beef and the Crispy Pata! So good! Went 2 times actually with a full plate! Damn full! Just look for Majesto Food Catering. They are based at the south. 

I really love driving at Skyway 3. Its expensive but it gets you to south really fast! Imagine my travel from Commonwealth all the way to southwoods is just an hour and 30 mins?! And im driving just under 80. 

What a day. My friend saw me at SLEX and took a picture of me driving... Snob daw ako. hahaha. Anyways, i just wanna try this app and i think if its good, im blogging this way na.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.