Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2010 HTP-PYM Youth Camp


My youth camp experience is really nice. I had the privilege to take photos of our young comrades in Holy Trinity Parish. It was quite an experience. The place is nice although its a little muddy. The youth really enjoyed their weekend.



This is the 2nd youth camp of the our parish. I am proud to say that this years youth camp is a success. I like the seminar. very heart warming. Makes you realize with a lot of things. Things that usually you take for granted.




There was a zipline at the campsite and i was very eager to try it. Its quite long than the last zipline i took in La Mesa eco park. I took a lot of pictures with the kids. Everybody is asking me to take their picture. Here though i really practiced my panning skills. Most of them failed but i got the right recipe for it at the end.

I like to congratulate the HTP PYM Core group for all the sacrifice made in order for this youth camp to push through. You guys are very hardworking and passionate with your work. May God bless you. Thanks guys

More photos at http://maaccc.multiply.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate it if you dont spam. Thank you.